Eisbaer 420 pump cracking noise

AlvensaMD

Hi!
I got Eisbaer 420 from august 2019. About 2 weeks ago i refilled and cleaned it couse of bad cooling results ( idle temp about 36 degrees on my i9 9900kf. Initial temp was about 25-26 degrees). Temps became even better (24-26 degrees idle, ~1300rpm pump, fans stopped). The pump waterblock cooling plate was extremely dirty inside, black corrosion all over the copper plate inside, cleaned it good, but nott perfect). Anyway, it worked good about 2 weeks, but a couple of days ago i heared a cracking noise on low rpm and max rpm. I change rpms in uefi settin ( high-low so on) the noise dissapeared. But today this manipulattions bringed no results. I was able tto record the noise. Any advises? ( I checked air ammount and turned case for some angles, no result. No foam or bubbles in system)

Attachments

• sound records.zip
    379.4 KB · Views: 4

AlvensaMD

Hi, i cant hear anything serius out but i would advise you to write an email to info@alphacool.com and see what they think about this issue. Thank you.
Thanks for the reply, i hope i solved the problem by shacking rather hard the waterblock. That noise was terrible before this manipulation. Im gonna look for the system couple of days more. May be it was trapped air...

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Okay good to hear, please do observe the system and contact us in any case of a problem or issue. Thank you.