Eisbaer Aurora 360

Tunderman

Hi guys I have a question for you:

I just bought an Eisbaer Aurora 360mm and one Aorus b550 pro V2 but I'm not that sure of where I need to plug the pump connector (3 pin?) onto the MoBo.
I've an idea of where the 3 fans of radiator will need to plug ( 1/2 in CPU_FAN and the last one into CPU_OPT or reverse) but for the pump connector I'm not sure.
For the RGB doesn't matter.
Can someone help me? I will appreciate it a lot.
Thanks!

P.S sorry for my English but I'm Italian.

Luckystricker

Official Alphacool Staff
Staff member
Hi @Tunderman

No problem, the English fits.
A 3 to 1 adapter is included for the fans, so that the 3 fans can be connected to one connection. Best on CPU Fan.
You can connect the pump connection to any fan header, the only important thing here is that it is then set to 100% in the bios. If you have an AIO PUMP header on the mainboard, you can connect it there as well.

Best Regards

Tunderman

Hi @Luckystricker thanks a lot for your reply.

Mmmh, the Eisbaer Aurora fans stock absorb 4,8W at 12V for fan then I can't connect all 3 into one header 1A. I will split them.
In my Aorus b550 pro V2, Aio_pump header isn't present (sooooo sad)
It'll be ok if I will connect the pump into the SYS_FAN5_PUMP?

Luckystricker

Official Alphacool Staff
Staff member
Hey @Tunderman

Of course you can do that. So to connect the fans to several connections. Yes, which one the pump is connected to does not matter. For the pump you only have to set the power of the connection to 100%, otherwise it fluctuates back and forth with the speed, or is regulated down so far that it stops.

Best Regards