Eisbaer Aurora Fans

B1gpoop

I'm interested in the Eisbaer Aurora 360 AIO. I noticed Alphacool recently released the Eiszyklon Aurora LUX PRO 2 in 120mm fans, but it appears the Eisbaer still comes with the older fans. Is it possible to order an Eisbaer with the new PRO 2 fans instead?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The only difference between Lux Pro and Lux Pro 2 are, that the Lux Pro has on both sides the LED ring. Everything else on this fans is exactly the same. And no, we dont sell AIOs with different fans.

B1gpoop

Thank you for a quick answer to my question. I'm confused how you say the fans are exactly the same. Looking at pictures, it appears the Pro 2 has 9 fan blades while the Pro only has 7. Additionally, under the technical details section on your website, most of the values are different. Air flow, pressure, speed, and volume are different as well as others.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Oh my..... i am sorry, i checkt the wrong fans. I am really sorry for this fault. You are right, the Lux Pro 2 have more blades. Sorry!!!
You are right, the Lux Pro 2 are better than the normal version. But we cant sell an Eisbaer with other fans or without fans. Eisbaer is a mass product and to change the fans would increase the price so much that it would be cheaper to buy the fans separately.