Eisstation DDC pump has trouble starting occasaionally

Sharath585

Hello,

I ordered Alphacool Eissturm Gaming PC Water Cooling Kit from TitanRig. Initially I just had CPU in the loop but later i added my graphics card (also using Alphacool waterblock) as well. After this addition i noticed pump would take longer to start. Sometimes Pump wouldn't start for few minutes and computer would error out with blue screen due to CPU overheating. When i listen to pump starting up, i can hear it trying to start multiple times. This is my second Eisstation DDC pump - first one is being used in another system and it runs flawlessly using same coolant - hence coolant couldn't be the issue. This is particularly more noticeable after a day or so of not using the pump. Once started, pump runs fine for many hours and even days at times. I will upload pictures of installation and the invoice here. I will also try to capture video of pump trying to start (i don't know if audio will be captured).

When i reached out to TitanRig, they asked me to contact manufacturer directly. Please let me know how to proceed.

Parts being used in the system:

Alphacool ST30 360
Alphacool ST45 240
Alphacool Eisblock XPX
Alphacool Eisblock GPX
EK Cryofuel premix coolant
All alphacool fittings with couple of bitspower fittings

Thank you!

Attachments

• TitanRig_Invoice.PNG
    TitanRig_Invoice.PNG
    96.4 KB · Views: 9

Sharath585

To give everyone an update: Alphacool's support team reached out to me asking me to talk to my reseller to initiate a return - while my reseller - TITANRIG told me they don't accept return after 60 days of purchase and asked me to work with manufacturer. In short, if you are buying from the US, your warranty is the return period allowed by the reseller. I am currently left with a pump that doesn't start and Alphacool basically doesn't want to initiate an RMA. Very disappointed in support and warranty offered by Alphacool.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Please write to TitanRig again and tell them you spoke to us. As a rule, the exchange is not a problem even after the 60 days, they then make a request to us or ask for an approval for the exchange. You would get the same here. I can't tell you why TitanRig didn't do that this time. We have been working with them long enough and the procedure is known.
However, the conditions of TitanRig still apply. That is the normal way.

Sharath585

Thank you Eddy, I reached out to Titan Rig again, and things seem to be moving this time around! I will update the thread once the issue is resolved.