Eiswolf 2 3090 aio rgb faulty

Masteri3laster

Hi. Just installed the aio, and one of the led’s is yellow instead of white. Another blinks occasionally when the others are solid (on a static pattern). Could this be a software issue? This happens when setup in the bios, I have yet to install another software for argb control, as my board is Asrock x570m, and their polychrome software is useless (doesn’t even load).

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Do you have another aRGB controller? Could be the software, could also be a defect aRGB port or it could be a defect strip. But doesn`t really sounds like a software problem to me. Think more about a defect strip, or in worst case... a defect aRGB header on the mainboard.

Masteri3laster

Thanks for the quick reply, unfortunately I don’t have another argb controller, I’m using lian li unifan controller only. The Eiswolf is the only argb device I have, and the board only has one argb header. I will try and source another argb device to test the header, but if the strip is faulty, can it be user replaced? I don’t want to remove the block and ruin the gelid pads I used and have to refit the gpu shroud. Thanks.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Maybe a friend has a controller to make a quick check.

Sure, you can replace the strip by yourselfe. We would sent you a new one, no problem. Write an email to: info@alphacool.com
They will care about it.