Eiswolf 2 3090 FTW bubble

beatvjiking

After a few days of shakedown testing, I've linked my Eiswolf and Eisbaer Pro and am achieving great temps - I've also ordered the active backplate to cool the rear memory, and a plug temp sensor so I can set BIOS fan curves based on water temps (my mobo has two temperature sensor inputs). I do have some bubble issues that seem to be kind of stubborn, though...
  1. there's a bubble here that I can't seem to work out of the cooler. If I move it toward the pump, it gets pushed back to this spot after the pump is turned on - it seems like it's stuck at an outlet? I'm not sure it's harming anything, but it seems like it could be harming performance a bit. Any tips for getting it out of there?
  2. there seems to be some... "stuff" inside the cooler in this area. It could be tiny bubbles stuck to the coldplate, or maybe to the acrylic - it's hard to tell which. I'm not worried about it at the moment since my card is horizontal, but I'm considering a vertical mount and it would be nice to get rid of them for aesthetic reasons. Again, any tips?
Any help or ideas would be appreciated!

Attachments

• Image from iOS(1).jpg
    Image from iOS(1).jpg
    597.2 KB · Views: 15

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Also, the Eiswolf logo isn't illuminated any longer - that's quite odd...
For this, you can contact our support (info@alphacool.com).

Regarding the bubbles, this really only has an aesthetic aspect. Often they disappear when the system is running for a longer period of time or by moving the case back and forth.