Eiswolf 2 Pump

calamarisc

Hi Guys

I was wondering to use my Eiswolf 2 and Radiator in a custom loop, using Hydro X pump/reservoir maybe.

Is it possible to integrate Eiswolf 2 with another pump for a custom loop?

If yes, what accessories would I need?

Thanks

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
It's no problem. Using the appropriate fittings with G1/4" thread and some 12.7/7.6 TPV hose, it is easy to integrate an AGB/pump combination into the AIO. The easiest way, of course, is with the help of our extension sets with quick-release couplings.

RadMan0184

This might be a dumb question but am I supposed to have an area on my motherboard (Z390I Gaming Edge AC) to plug in the 3 pin power supply for the pump? I dont see anything in the instructions about where to plug that connector into. What if I dont have a spot on my motherboard for it, is there another way of plugging it right into my psu? I have plenty of extra ports in it, thanks.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Typical Fan-Header (3-Pin and 4-Pin PWM) offers 1A (12W) max output for fans. The bigger pumps like DDC or D5/VPP pumps need more power. Thats the reason why some mainboards have a extra pump connector with mostly 2A (24W) max output. The DC-LT 2 we are using with the Eiswolf and Eisbaer AIO solutions needs only 4W. So you can connect them on any fan header you like. Get only sure, that the fan header is running with 100% without any regulation.