Eiswolf 240 GPX Pro GPX pump rattle noise

mmorais

Hi
I bought my Eiswolf 240 GPX Pro on 12/13/2019 , and in last weeks get a pump rattle noise. I try refill but after two days the noise came back and now it never disappears.
on last Sunday I spent all day doing refills and testing different radiator positions and always get the same noise and never disappear.

Noise video https://youtu.be/oWelgd4ryqo

The temperatures are correct which means that the water circulates, but i'm concerned if this could be an indication that the pump may have a problem and will fail later. This situation would be terrible for me, because I use the computer for business and I cannot risk being without a computer.
Is possible send me a new bump?
I have 20 years experience in computer hardware , so no problem for me to do the replacement of pump.

Also i'm thinking of adding a small reservoir to the system which would be the most suitable?

I already sent a new email to info @ aquatuning.de

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi there,

I can not open the file says cannot find the server IP address.

I have 20 years experience in computer hardware , so no problem for me to do the replacement of pump.
This is no problem at all but we need to see the video with the noise.

Also i'm thinking of adding a small reservoir to the system which would be the most suitable?
Something small or just a normal reservoir?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
This sounds indeed strange. Do you want us to send you a new pump for the replacement?

What about the reservoir on the link below?

mmorais

My intention of adding the reservoir is to avoid air bubbles ... and easy of refilling. Can you guarantee that?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Can you guarantee that?
No one can guarantee that the system will be complete free of air dude. Yes if you use it above some air can return to the system but this can happen also below. I think you should use it in the case below on the bottom.

mmorais

Thanks for the info.
I will place the order then, how should I proceed?
Is the pump shipped in the order?
What tubes do I need? or does the reservoir already have tubes included?

mmorais

To connect the Eisfluegel to radiator, what parts i need? Just need one tube with 30cm long.
What parts I need ??