Iceman
Staff member
What do you mean with "Eislink"?

TPV Tubes and a lot of TPV fittings
4 x ES GPU cooler
12 x ES QDCs
1 x 480 mm ST30 NexXxoS radiator
1 x 360 mm SST30 NexXxos radiator

What you cant get in the moment are the Eisbaer Pro CPU cooler units with pumps. Release will be next year in February i think. But you can use the XPX Pro 1U CPU cooler with some VPP755 pumps with a Dual Pump-Top.

Lucid

What do you mean with "Eislink"?

TPV Tubes and a lot of TPV fittings
4 x ES GPU cooler
12 x ES QDCs
1 x 480 mm ST30 NexXxoS radiator
1 x 360 mm SST30 NexXxos radiator

What you cant get in the moment are the Eisbaer Pro CPU cooler units with pumps. Release will be next year in February i think. But you can use the XPX Pro 1U CPU cooler with some VPP755 pumps with a Dual Pump-Top.

I circled the part in blue that's where I got that name from. Looks like some kind of distro plate/bar. Really cool stuff I think your enterprise products look great I am looking at buying a bunch of the DC-LT 40, 80, and solo top units and pumps for some mini-ITX builds. Love the look of the TPV tubing and the all black components. I'd like to see some larger all black pump/reservoir combos for some of my full tower builds. I'd rather not have the transparent plastic.
EfnpDvCXkAA54DC.jpg

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Ah... yes.. that part is not available for end customers at the moment, sorry. We sell this only to special Enterprise customers . Think we will have it ready for end customers next year. Not sure when exactly.

Last edited by a moderator: