Expending my EISBEAR EXTREME 280

marcvezina

Hi
I'd like to know which liquid the EISBAER EXTREME 280 comes prefilled with? I can't seem to find the info anywhere. Is it Clear water/no UV or CKC or just pure distilled water? I need to extend my loop and the manual states that I can I can top the reservoir with one of these 3 liquids I just described. Now I certainly would like to top it with the same type that's already in there. Once I get the answer, if it CKC, it seems everyone's out of stock here in America, in that case is it really true I can mix any of these 3 liquids together in the loop/reservoir?
Thanks

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Eisbaer Extreme AIO is prefilled (not the Core version). We have a similar liquid like CKC inside but CKC is EOL, replaced by Apx Liquid. And yes, you can mix those liquids, no problem.

marcvezina

Thanks Eddy
Yes I am indeed talking about the Eisbaer Extreme AIO prefilled. And now we don't know exactly what's it's prefilled with... It's something similar to CKC but not CKC. And CKC is EOL. I've read about some specific issues with CKC. I wonder if those are the reasons it's nearing EOL... After some searches, it seems impossible at the moment to purchase Apx Liquid in America. It all points to pure distilled water as an add-on for now. I love your products but I sure wish they'd be more easily accessible throughout North America

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
North america... USA or Canada? In USA we have different resellers like ModMyMods, Titan Rig, PerformancePC and so on. But they have less on stock because right now we are selling more than we can ship. Luxury problem.
CKC is EOL because we have made some changes to our suppliers of ingredients to get a better product. But basically it doesn't matter which ready mix you take from us for filling. You don't have to worry about that. You can also refill with distilled water. In your case, we are only talking about a very small amount of liquid.

marcvezina

Canada. But yes I have been ordering from Performance-pcs before. It's just more difficult. I have to get in touch with customs myself since it's not handled by the reseller, and arrange to pay import fees, etc. Same with ModmyMods. And if I use Aquatuning USA the shipping fees are very high, and so it goes. You know the story. Anyway, thanks for the info on liquids to top up the EISBAER EXTREME 280.
Regards

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Yeah, canada is like a black hole for us. Hard to find resellers there. No idea why.

Tived

Hi

I bought from Performance-PC myself and got a second unit and their refill bottles to top-up the unit.
Works very well