First custom loop

Johan

Hi!
Im looking to create my first custom loop for 5600x and 6800 xt. I would like the price to performance approach and would approiciate it alot if anyone could make a buy list suggestion.

I like as little rgb as possible but its always an option to turn off so price to performance is the most important. I Will be cooling Both cpu and gpu in the meshify 2 lite case.

Approiciate any help

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hi, we can do that! A few more questions....

In general, is this your first water cooling system? Because if you want a simple & pragmatic approach, the easiest way here would be to use one AIO each for CPU & GPU in one circuit.

For the right product recommendation we still need the exact GPU description (manufacturer, type) and information about your case would also be important (manufacturer, type, possible radiator assignment).

Johan

Hello!

Ive used AIO's for cpu in the past and Ive experiemented alot with different airflowcases along with some of the best fans but even though I dont overclock much or at all i would like to get temps down. Not for any specific reason more then the fact that i like to keep my components cool as it gives me peace of mind.

As for the gpu model its red devil, either the 6800 xt or the 6900 xt and they will be living in a corsair 7000d airflow case. What would you recomend in a price to performance mindset? i wont be overclocking and cpu is the 5700x