From AIO to custom loop

Random_Person38

I currently have the 3090 FE Eiswolf AIO installed. For say in the future I want to change it into a custom loop (with other components being cooled), would I be able to remove the terminal and change it into a custom loop?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
If you remove the terminal, you need an alternative terminal which we also offer separately. But actually this is not even necessary. You can also simply connect other components of a DIY cooling via the quick-release fasteners, even with a stronger pump, or you simply change the hoses. Since all components of the Eiswolf consists of DIY parts, you have all the freedom here.

Random_Person38

So it would be perfectly safe to have the pump on the GPU and a whole separate pump running at the same time? I'm just scared the pumps would interfere with each other causing damage.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Correct, there is no problem in the circuit to run a strong VPP and a DC-LT pump of the AIO. However, the DC-LT pump should also be run to minimize the resistance. But it will not harm the pump if it is overdriven by the stronger pump. It does not matter.