GPX Eisblock Aurora 3080ti

Elysium

Hi, I recently performed maintenance on my custom loop and disassembled and reassembled the gpu waterblock to clean it up.
However, I am experiencing a problem, the LEDs are behaving crazy (regardless of where they are plugged in) and by moving the cable slightly they return to normal operation
What could this be due to?

Also, I wanted to ask, is a value of 2.3 L/min good with your Alphacool VPP Apex D5 pump (using 10/13 soft tubing)

I attach the video with the problem in question (as a link google photo, too big to attach in the post)

Thank you very much and best regards!

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

this looks like a normal broken cable and the LED Strip has to be replaced. If you are still in our offered warranty of 2 years, you can contact our support team ( info@alphacool.com) to get a replacement stripe. If not, you can directly purchase a replacement from our Website.

Elysium

Hi, yes it was still under warranty and I contacted the supportm team, but the led strip received under warranty is different (Alphacool Aurora LED flexible light 30cm incl. Controller - RGB). It has the RGB 12v connector (4 pins), so it is not addressable like the original one. It also looks wider, not sure if it fits in the waterblock. Would it be possible to change it to the ARGB one linked by you?

Thanks!

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

which support team did you contact? The RGB Strip you have received is wrong and can´t be mounted. You will need the one I have linked.