I am new to watercooling and want to order parts?

Darkshadow29

I am new to the whole watercooling, and I want to order from here because i seen a video of the fittings and love the allen key. Heres the stupid question, does alphacool ship to the usa? how do i pay if they do? and I will be making a large order, is there any snags I need to be looking out for? How long does it take to get to USA? Sorry for all the questions and I know some are stupid.

Darkshadow29

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi there, sure you can order directly from us and we do ship to the US. You can also order our products directly in your country. We have a lot of resellers like ModMyMods, Titan Rig or PPCS etc. as the shipping is expensive so you can save some money. You can pay (if you order directly) trough PayPal, Credit card or via bank transfer it is up to you. Most comfortable method (in my eyes) is PayPal.

is there any snags I need to be looking out for?
I dont get this point what do you mean by that?

How long does it take to get to USA?
DHL has problems due the virus issue. UPS works fine to USA and it takes usually 3 to 4 working days but as i wrote before it is bit difficult at the moment. If you want you can send us your name and address to info@alphacool.com and we can create an offer for you to let you know what you need.
Thank you and have a nice weekend.