I just bought the EISWolf 2 AIO for DELL RTX 3080

manwoohk

I just bought the EISWolf 2 AIO for DELL RTX 3080, just start to test already see a bit water come out from the gap.
I buy it from china online shop,and they just told me try to tighten,but the parts I can't hold tight to move.
Finally I got the result is original product problems ,not them......so sad for me since it's brand new

Attachments

• IMG_7713.jpg
    IMG_7713.jpg
    711 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7714.jpg
    IMG_7714.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 17

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Well... shame that you bougth it from china. So you have to talk with your reseller for a replacement. It looks to me like the fitting has been screwed in crooked. The O-ring cannot seal like that. You'll have to talk to your dealer about sending you a replacement. Alternatively, unscrew the fitting completely and try to screw it back in straight. But I'm afraid the thread will already have a defect. You will have no choice but to exchange the thing. I'm sorry for you.

manwoohk

Well... shame that you bougth it from china. So you have to talk with your reseller for a replacement. It looks to me like the fitting has been screwed in crooked. The O-ring cannot seal like that. You'll have to talk to your dealer about sending you a replacement. Alternatively, unscrew the fitting completely and try to screw it back in straight. But I'm afraid the thread will already have a defect. You will have no choice but to exchange the thing. I'm sorry for you.
Thx for reply ,seems like they won’t follow this case ,if I want to repair myself,which model or size compression fitting should I buy and change?

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member

Both fittings offer the possibility that you can replace them yourself. But as Eddy already wrote, if the thread is damaged, the new fittings are of no use. Then there is no alternative to a replacement.

manwoohk

Both fittings offer the possibility that you can replace them yourself. But as Eddy already wrote, if the thread is damaged, the new fittings are of no use. Then there is no alternative to a replacement.
Thanks ,hope that's not damaged,can solve myself ,another question this kind of fitting can't use with my radiator?

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
hi, no unfortunately not. The outer diameter of the TPV hoses is 12.7mm, i.e. they are too narrow for the 13/10 HF fittings. You can only use our TPV fittings for the TPV tubes.