info@alphacool.com not responding

Tenveram

Hi there,
Nine days ago I've sent an email to info@alphacool.com describing some quality issues I had with an Eissturm Hurricane Copper 45 2x140mm complete set that I recently purchased. I haven't heard anything back since. Not even a simple confirmation. What's happening?

Tenveram

Someone has replied, thank you.
Unfortunately the reply was to talk to the seller (Aquatuning), which are also not responding BTW
Why do you put this flyer in the box if you don't mean it?alpha.jpg

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
I am missing the whole context here. You have not written here what exactly the facts are.

Tenveram

OK, so I bought an Alphacool Eissturm Hurricane Copper 45 2x140mm complete set from Aquatuning
When I tried to assemble it I encountered two problems:

1. One of the radiator sealing plugs had a flawed coating both on the head and on the thread, with clots of paint preventing the proper sealing;
2. The bottom plate of the Eisstation was impossible to fix using the included decoupling and M4x5 screws as manual suggested. The threaded holes in the decoupling screws were not deep enough, so about 1 mm of the M4x5 screws are sticking out and thereafter the bottom plate is loose. There were other screws included (for mounting in 3.5 inch bay), they were shorter but they had pan heads, with them the bottom plate was fixed but the screw heads were touching the case

So because of the flyer I thought it would be faster to contact Alphacool directly to get a replacement of the faulty accessories. But there was no answer. I opened a case with Aquatuning after several days, but haven't heard from them as well (11 days as of now)

Attachments

• seal1.jpg
    seal1.jpg
    435.9 KB · Views: 6
  • seal2.jpg
    seal2.jpg
    438.4 KB · Views: 8
  • pump.jpg
    pump.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 8