Need Hardware for CPU block and im so lost

Terrelljames91

First off. Let me start by apologizing my stupidity as the last custom loop i built was for my now retired 4790k

I just upgraded to a 12700k/LGA1700 and went all Alphacool products, the block i got was the Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora PRO - Plexi Black Digital RGB

However with the block i did not receive any type of backplate And the mounting hardware was only for TR4, I believe it was a returned unit and just a mistake on missing parts. im lost into a google search on what/where to purchase what i need to mount this to my MSI z690-Pro. can anyone please provide a link on where to purchase? the retail shop i bought from is ~2 hours away and i would rather just purchase what i need online instead of going back and dealing with refund/replacement as it would likely cost me more in gas and the pain of making a 4 hour drive just for this

Thank you! :)

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Write an email to our support, they will sent you the missing parts. Seems like you got an older version, because in the first batch we didn`t had the mounting set inside.

Terrelljames91

Write an email to our support, they will sent you the missing parts. Seems like you got an older version, because in the first batch we didn`t had the mounting set inside.
Thank you! I actually have an email in already and waiting on a reply. Figured it wouldn't hurt to also post here incase support took some time to get back to me, which isint an issue.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Our support needs max 48 houres for a response on workdays, not on weekend and vacation days like christmas time or eastern of course. But also check your spam folder, maybe the answere mail is there.

Terrelljames91

Our support needs max 48 houres for a response on workdays, not on weekend and vacation days like christmas time or eastern of course. But also check your spam folder, maybe the answere mail is there.
no problem! i was not too worried about the time, just trying to get this solved as soon as i can

Terrelljames91

Not to revive an old thread, But im still looking for help here! alphacool support has been great, But i fear my replacement package may have been lost in the mail as its been over a month :/ i still have not been able to use my PC. Can anyone point me in the right direction for buying mounting hardware local in the states? if not i will have to purchase a new block come monday

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hi, your replacement is probably still on its way. It will still come, but unfortunately it takes up to 6 weeks. You have to inform our support team by email. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do for you here in the forum.

But I can help a little! You don't have to buy a complete cooler. I have looked where you can get the corresponding backplates for LGA 1700.

That's not the normal way we do it here either. Unfortunately, it's probably the fastest way if you want to reorder something. Everything else you have to clarify by mail with our support.