new build with UV lights

Artakindi

Was looking into upgrading my watercooling build with some Uv tubes and Uv coolant but when i look around the shop site i can only find Uv lights for the reservoir, like the 60mm ring led with UV light in it, it that all the Uv light that you have, that dosnt seem right or i just cant seem to find it :)

Would like some Uv tube lights on top of that on the reservoir so that the tubes can really glow, or if there is a LED strip with uv in it ?

Thanks in Advance

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

most UV LEDs are EOL since aRGB is the new trend and UV LEDs aren´t sold anymore. The Only UV LED we are offering is the spare UV-Cathode for our Helix reservoir.

Artakindi

Hi,

most UV LEDs are EOL since aRGB is the new trend and UV LEDs aren´t sold anymore. The Only UV LED we are offering is the spare UV-Cathode for our Helix reservoir.
Thanks for the answer but this product on your website says it has UV in it? a ring led for the reservoir is that not right ?

Agian thanks in advance :)

There definately is UV blue 13/10 Alphacool tube available at some internet vendors. Bykski has 14/16/20 hard tube fittings with lights (expensive >14€).

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
The linked article is a RGB Ring and not UV-LED. we offered also UV LED Rings but as I told you they are EOL and we don´t produce them anymore.

Artakindi

The linked article is a RGB Ring and not UV-LED. we offered also UV LED Rings but as I told you they are EOL and we don´t produce them anymore.
Its all good but if you read the description of the product i linked it clearly says UV , might wanna correct that your shop then, both in German and the English version

Just to be clear EOL means end of life or ?

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
In the article text is written that there was a variation of this Ring with an UV LED. As I told you are these EOL. EOL mean End of Life.