New Core 1 CPU Cooler

Marc-eting

Marc the Marc-eting Guy
Staff member
The new generation of CPU water cooling is here! With the Core 1, Alphacool presents a very powerful CPU cooler that reliably dissipates the enormous waste heat of the latest desktop CPU generation with the help of the completely newly developed 3D Jetplate. The cooler is available in three color variants and two Aurora versions.

Alphacool brings the best of old and new together with the Core 1 CPU cooler. The new 3D jetplate, in combination with the proven cross-slot technology, ensures an extremely even distribution of the coolant on the revised cooler base. Compared to the previous model, a 10 Kelvin lower temperature can be achieved. The housing of the Core 1 is milled from a high-quality brass block and has nickel-plated connections. The cooler's enlarged and also nickel-plated copper base ensures complete coverage of large CPUs.

The elegant and functional design is a key element of Alphacool's Core series. The visual highlight is the nickel-plated connectors that stand out from the high-quality brass housing. The discreet contour line and rounded corners add the perfect touch to the overall look.

The modified mounting system requires fewer screws compared to previous Alphacool models and is easier to handle.

The Core 1 CPU Cooler is available now in White, Silver and Black, as well as Aurora Silver and Aurora Black variants in the Alphacool online store.

Features:
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 72 x 72 x 26,50mm
- Material: Housing: brass; Cooler: nickel-plated copper
- Threads: 2 x G1/4“
- Fin Thickness/distance: 0,4/0,4mm
- Max work temperature: 60 °C

Compatibility:
- Intel: LGA 1700
- AMD: AM4, AM5

Core1_Facebook.jpg

GuntherMSI

Well, that block is in my wishlist, so I think this is the second thing I will buy from Alphacool, the first is the basic AIO black cooler, which I'm going to expand in time. But I very like the black one with ARGB. It is not exaggerated RGB, and I like to get things sober. My fans are already ARGB, so too much isn't great IMO.