New Eisbaer 120, Reservoir Arrived Low.

Cielmerlion

Hello!

I just received my new Eisbaer 120 and while I love it, I am hesitant to install it with the level this low out of the box. I dont want to have to return it since i cant be sure ill receive a new one with a higher fluid level. See my picture below.

What type of coolant is this filled with? I think its CKC from random posts but cant be sure. And then what can I use to top it off? Unfortunately Alphacool coolants are hard to find here. without paying out the nose.

Another question, is the viewing window made from polycarbonate? I was about to buy a Koolance coolant when I say that it isnt recommended with Polycarb things.

Thanks for the help!

Cropped.jpg

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
You can fill it with destilled water. And that reservoir is made by transparent nylon. And please dont use that Koolnace liquid with our parts. There are a lot of better liquids on the market from different brands.

Cielmerlion

Ah, thanks for the reply. I was considering it based on reviews and since I can see that the mix is 70% destined water and 30% glycol. Many other clear ones I have access to have worse reviews. I'll use distilled water. Thanks again!