New Eisblock cooler for Asus RTX 3080/3090 Turbo & RX 6700XT TUF/Rog Strix GPU

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Alphacool Eisblock ES Acetal GPX-N RTX 3080/3090 Turbo with Backplate

The Eisblock ES Acetal GPX water cooler from Alphacool's ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS series is now also available for Asus Geforce RTX 3080/3090 Turbo graphics cards. The water cooler is made from nickel plated copper and acetal and has an aluminium backplate. The block is specially designed for use in narrow server cases. In order to save space in the width and height, the connections have been moved to the top of the card, which also enables easier tubing runs within the server rack. Despite the compact design, this acetal water cooler has the same performance features as the coolers in the Eisblock Aurora acrylic series.​

Technical data cooler
L x W x H266,7 x 97,90 x 14,75 mm
Material coolerNickle-plated copper
Material cooler topacetal
Threads2 x G1/4“
Thickness cooling fins0,6 mm
Technical data backplate
L x W x H266,7 x 97,6 x 6 mm
Materialaluminium
Colorblack

Compatibility:
- ASUS Turbo GeForce RTX 3090 (90YV0FK0-M0NB00)
- ASUS Turbo GeForce RTX 3080 10GB (TURBO-RTX3080-10G)
- ASUS Turbo GeForce RTX 3080 V2 10GB (TURBO-RTX3080-10G-V2)

Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 6700XT TUF/Rog Strix with Backplate

Also new in the range, is the Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX water cooler with backplate for Asus Radeon RX 6700 XT TUF/Rog Strix graphics cards. The Eisblock Aurora Acryl offers a unique synergy of function and design! Voltage converters and V-RAMs are now cooled much better and more effectively by water. This is due to the components being brought closer to the cooler through the use of thinner, yet more powerful thermal pads. The reduction of the thickness of the nickel-plated copper block to 5.5mm and the constant optimisation of the water flow within the heat sink promise a significant increase in performance. In addition to performance, design also plays an important role. The addressable digital RGB LEDs are embedded directly in the cooling block and give the cooler its very own visual touch.​

Technical data cooler
L x W x H271 x 141,74 x 24,35 mm
Material coolerNickle-plated copper
Material cooler topacrylic
Threads4 x G1/4“
Thickness cooling fins0,6 mm
IlluminationDigital RGB LEDs
Technical data backplate
L x W x H271 x 117,24 x 6 mm
Materialaluminium
Colorblack

Compatibility:
- ASUS ROG Strix Radeon RX 6700 XT OC, 12GB GDDR6, HDMI, 3x DP
- ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6700 XT OC, 12GB GDDR6, HDMI, 3x DP

Insta_1022019&1021950.jpg

staman96

Hello! I'm interested in buying the ASUS 6700 XT waterblock. I have an ASUS 6700 XT DUAL, which has the same PCB with ASUS RX 6700 XT TUF & ROG STRIX. The only problem is that mine has taller capacitors and I don't know if the waterblock is compatible. So my questions are, have anyone tried this waterblock on an ASUS 6700 XT DUAL? Can someone provide me with measurements or pictures from the bootom side of the waterblock to check myself if it's going to fit? And maybe Alphacool tried the waterblock on a 6700 XT Dual and knows internally if it's compatible or not?

Thanks a lot!!!