Order# 30119149 - Tracking

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi there, the order has been not send out yet. We are having some problems due the virus issue :( . Estimated delivery date is the 18th of May. Do you want to wait or shall we cancel the order and refund you the ammount back?

jmaxfield455

it's all good! I don't need it at the moment, so I'll wait another week. I was really just curious about where it was lol Thanks for the fast reply and have a fantastic week. :)

jmaxfield455

Hey, still waiting on my package. I received tracking info but I didn't think I'd be waiting so long. Not complaining, I was just curious to see if you knew where it was.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi There, the package has arrived the US and has been hended over to USPS. From now on you can track you package with the same number from DHL. You can also give a call to USPS to get the latest info.

jmaxfield455

That tracking number works but apparently there not doing anything with it. It's had the exact same status since I last posted here.

jmaxfield455

That tracking number works but apparently there not doing anything with it. It's had the exact same status since I last posted here.
Also, I placed my order back on April 29th. I knew it was going to take some time to actually receive it but this is kind of insane.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Yes this is indeed insane. I hope the package is not lost. Please write an email to info@alphacool.com with the order and the tracking number. If the package is lost we need to start an investigation at DHL with USPS together.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Thank you for the email. We have already contacted DHL fo an invastigation. This can take up to 8 weeks or longer. Once DHL is done they will let us know and we will refund you the ammount back. You can contact us whenever you want to get the newest update about the situation. Thank you.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

Unfortunately we do not have any information from DHL. As soon as we have any information we will contact you.