Order 30121996

alpha64

Hello there,

I'd like to know the status of the order and if it's possible to cancel some items. I want to cancel these items:

1) Alphacool Eiszapfen 16/10mm compression fitting G1/4 - deep black sixpack (Article-No.: 17234)

2) Alphacool Eiszapfen 16/10mm compression fitting G1/4 - deep black (Article-No.: 17232)

3) Alphacool tube AlphaTube TPV 16/10 - Black Matte 3,3m (10ft) Retailbox (Article-No.: 17490)

Basically, I ordered the wrong size of the fittings/tubing. I already placed an order with the correct items via a retailer (still alphacool products ;) ) .

Best regards

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi There,
The articles are cancelled from the order. We will refund you the ammount back to your PayPal account.

alpha64

Hello again.
It seems the LT Solo pump block is still out of stock and no date is given on the website.

Do you folks still planning to restock?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi yes sure we will have them on stock soon. Containers have arrived on Friday. As soon they are booked in we will have restock.

alpha64

Hi there,

I received my order a few minutes ago. The delivery was fast but the packaging was not great.

But most importantly, the radiator seems rusty as if it was under water for some time. Here is a Google drive folder with Images of the radiator:

I'd like to ask for a replacement for the radiator please.

Best regards

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi, this is not rust. We do not paint the lammelas on purpose to increase the performance that is all. If you still want to give the product back and get a refund you need to write an email to info@alphacool.com.

alpha64

Hello again.

I finally got the chance to build my PC today and found out there is no "3-Pin Y-Adaptor" (or "PWM adapter" based on the manual).

I thought it was supposed to be part of the delivery? No?