Order: 30126318

eloka

Hey,

I have an order (30126318) pending containing the following product:

Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-N RTX 3090/3080 Ventus mit Backplate

Yesterday the estimated arrival of the Stock (which should have arrived today) changed to "Liefertermin überschritten". Is there a new eta?
Also, does this Eisblock ship with 2 Screw Plugs (like Alphacool Eiszapfen screw plug V.2 G1/4)
or do i have to order them seperatly? I plan to only use 2 connections on the gpublock so i need to seal the others.

Thank you for a short reply.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi, ETA of your order is today. We will ship the package by Monday latest Tuesday out. 2 seal plugs are included to the delivery.

eloka

Hey there, thanks for your reply. The status has changed again, now it states: " Not stocked. Expected to be available in 8 - 9 days ".

Will this order still be shipped today(latest tomorrow) as you have written on Friday?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
I am sorry but there is a delay on the airfreight and the new ETA is the 17th of November. Do you like to wait or shal we cancel the order and refund you the ammount back?

eloka

Nah, i´ll wait. In another thread you stated, due to airfreight limits you can only ship about 30 Blocks per delivery. Is my block one of those 30, or are there many customers waiting longer than me, who will get their block before me?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
In another thread you stated, due to airfreight limits you can only ship about 30 Blocks per delivery
Now only 15 blocks for each shipping. New regulation is 30 kilograms max. that we can get. We have a couple hundret pre-orders on the Ventus block and will ship your order as fast as possible.

eloka

Well, I guess this means even if your freight is arriving on time(Tuesday next week) my chances to get one of those are very small. Couple of hundred preorders, shipped in 15piece batches and maybe delayed by customs/freightlogic/etc. Sounds like it could take ages to get my hands on this beauty.

Any chance to get to know where my position is in the line of waiting customers? I know this situation is as frustrating to you as it is for me, but iam just trying to get some more info on this. You stated above: my order is going to be shipped if the first batch arrives, do you still hold up to this, even if the delivered batch is halfed?

Thanks btw. for your reply, i know its not that easy to deal with disappointed customers, and even more so when you dont have reliable information yourself.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Thanks btw. for your reply, i know its not that easy to deal with disappointed customers, and even more so when you dont have reliable information yourself.
Thank you for this. It is really hard to deal with frustrated customers and plus as you say we dont have reliable information. But we are geting nearly every day (starting from the 16th of November) a package. I dont know how far this information is correct but the situation should normalize within the next couple of weeks. I am just counting on the patience and understanding of our customers.