Order 30131988

residenthamster

Last update was "Payment Completed" on 5th February 2021.

And there has been no further updates on the order.

Product is a
Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 6800XT/6900XT Nitro+ with Backplate

and the product page states availability in 4-5 days. It has been 11 days, what's going on please.

audipete

Last update was "Payment Completed" on 5th February 2021.

And there has been no further updates on the order.

Product is a
Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 6800XT/6900XT Nitro+ with Backplate

and the product page states availability in 4-5 days. It has been 11 days, what's going on please.

I've been waiting since 14th Jan 21, I have had no update also over a month later. I know there in lockdown but this is terrible service, there should be something on there main web site stating that orders won't be processed until a certain date. I can't even get a refund they won't cancel my order.. Edit: I've been refunded today all sorted thx.

Last edited:

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Admittedly, our automated email system that should send out notifications about the status of a shipment is in dire need of an overhaul. I have no excuse for that and it is also on our to-do list for this year. Either way, we are changing some things internally in our software and also the technical side of the store. I know, unfortunately, the statement does not help you currently.

Apart from that, we send coolers out as soon as they are in stock. Unfortunately, not enough models of this cooler have arrived to cover the pre-orders. There will be more coolers arriving in the main warehouse soon, but they will probably not be enough to cover all worldwide orders. Because we have to divide the goods between our store customers and the worldwide resellers. Who will get what and when is not predictable at the moment.

residenthamster

I've been waiting since 14th Jan 21, I have had no update also over a month later. I know there in lockdown but this is terrible service, there should be something on there main web site stating that orders won't be processed until a certain date. I can't even get a refund they won't cancel my order..

You might want to actually email them for a cancellation.

residenthamster

Admittedly, our automated email system that should send out notifications about the status of a shipment is in dire need of an overhaul. I have no excuse for that and it is also on our to-do list for this year. Either way, we are changing some things internally in our software and also the technical side of the store. I know, unfortunately, the statement does not help you currently.

Apart from that, we send coolers out as soon as they are in stock. Unfortunately, not enough models of this cooler have arrived to cover the pre-orders. There will be more coolers arriving in the main warehouse soon, but they will probably not be enough to cover all worldwide orders. Because we have to divide the goods between our store customers and the worldwide resellers. Who will get what and when is not predictable at the moment.

Thanks for the update.

Have also emailed info@alphacool.com and they replied saying "the estimated delivery date for the cooler is 19.02.2021.". Not sure if it means the item is already with DHL and enroute to me, or is it on it's way to the warehouse.