Powercolor 6900XT 16GBD6-3DHE/OC 16GB Red Devil

Monti

Good morning all,

My idea was to use two different AIO systems, one for the Ryzen 5950x and the Eiswolf 2 for the vga. As far as I understood the above card is unfortunately not compatible with the Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO - 360mm system. Can you please confirm that?
If not, can you please suggest a system (I am happy to have two different radiators) that can support both the 5950x and the red devil? I wouldn't want to mess with hard tubing; I prefer the AIO approach (maybe something based around the Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora (Solo) - Digital RGB) ?

Thank you.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
There is no AIO for the graphics card, only the custom cooler. For this reason, the most sensible solution would be a custom loop consisting of 2 radiators+fans, CPU % GPU cooler, pump & reservoir as well as the corresponding tubes & connections. For a precise recommendation, you would also need to know about the general conditions: which case is being used?

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Here is a suggestion similar to AIO, but I would do without the quick-release couplings!

2x

6x

1x

1x

1x

1x

1x

2x

4x

2x

1x

I chose the number of fittings generously because I don't know how you want to build your loop. ...and before it fails at the completion because of the fittings! ;-) Can be avoided!

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
To be honest, if you choose a reservoir with a VPP pump, than you can use a normal DIY CPU cooler like any XPX Pro or XPX cooler instead of the Eisbaer Pro Solo. Because at the end..... this will be a normal DIY custom loop without a GPU cooler.