Radiator in front, extension cables?

molai

Hi,

I am completely new to AlphaCool products and I have only really used "standard" AIOs in the past.

I recently ordered a Phanteks 719 and would like to place my radiator in the front, as the case is so big I will more than likely need a longer-than-standard tubing. Because of this the Alphacool Eisbauer has caught my eye, with the whole quick-release thing, seems really convenient. I am looking to buy an Alphacool Eisbauer Pro Aurora 420.

I am however a bit lost on what accessories I am actually supposed to buy with the cooler however, what do I actually need to buy in order to extend both tubes from the radiator to the pump/cooling block etc? Extra cooling liquid I presume, filling bottle would be convenient, but what tubing? And are there any that come with the quick-releases attached?

Note, I would like to use quick release if possible, same tubing across the entire thing etc.

In advance, Thanks! :)

(Picture was stolen from a questions thread under the "Modding/Watercooling advice" section. Link)

Attachments

• 6 MY CASE and WHAT I WANT TO DO.png
    6 MY CASE and WHAT I WANT TO DO.png
    481.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

molai

Having looked into it some more, am I correct in assuming that all I actually need to get are the following items? (along with the pump etc. obviously)

Tubing (3m seems to be the smallest size?): link
Liquid: link

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
@molai
that is correct. If you want to reuse the quick connection and fittings you would need the TPV Tube and liquids to refill the system. Please also note that you will lose your warranty if you modify your system.