Return+exchange?

gujarat6

Hello, I've just received an order, but unfortunately I need to return one item which is the radiator. And there are 2 things considering this return. The first one is that the radiator itself has chipped paint on one of the top ports. When I opened the box the plug covering this port was a bit pressed in, revealing the metal. I'm not even sure how this could have happened in the transit because the box was not damaged at all, and the radiator itself was wrapped in foil. The paint is partially peeled off on the edge and even slightly inside the port, you can see bare metal. And my second question regarding this issue is, would it be possible to get a different item shipped back to me? The one I bought was Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 480mm XFLOW, but I would be very grateful if I could get the same radiator, but normal flow, 4250197141673 instead of 4250197142366. The price on the website is lower for the item I'd prefer getting. Please let me know how can I (we) handle this situation, my priority is frankly getting the other radiator, rather than exchanging this one for the same model. Have a great day!

Order 1129955

Attachments

• 1659964445341.jpeg
    1659964445341.jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 1659964779067.jpg
    1659964779067.jpg
    814.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

gujarat6

HI,

you can find all needed informations to ship products back to us in following link.
Hello! Thanks for the answer, however sadly I feel like it does not cover everything I asked about?:(

I would be very grateful if you could give me any information regarding the whole topic and not only the return process.
Also should I mark the reason as refund or replace? That's why I'm asking about exchanging the radiator for the other one.

Last edited:

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
You have to download the additional information sheet and you can simply note that you want to account the refund with another product. Since it is not a replacement you have mark refund. Normally you would get the paid amount back but when you note the new product and that you want to account the refund with it you will receive an order confirmation from us, where you can check how much you have to pay after accounting the amount

gujarat6

You have to download the additional information sheet and you can simply note that you want to account the refund with another product. Since it is not a replacement you have mark refund. Normally you would get the paid amount back but when you note the new product and that you want to account the refund with it you will receive an order confirmation from us, where you can check how much you have to pay after accounting the amount
The package is already on the way. In the additional information sheet it is clearly stated what I would like to do regarding this replacement, as well as the radiator damage. I hope someone will get in touch with me once it's in your warehouse.

gujarat6

Yes that is correct. We need to find the problem first to see how we can help you. When have you sent the package to us?
Courier took it from my location a few hours ago. Should be at your place in 2-3 days. I've already sent all the details via e-mail. The only "problem" I had can be seen on the photos I attatched in the original post. I'd rather say the bigger case is exchanging the radiator for another one?

Last edited:

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
We will wait until the package has been arrived. After that i will let you know what to do. Please PN me in two or three days.

Thank you.