RMA trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

49idei

Hello,
I buy from you in October 2023 Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO - 360mm RTX 3080/3090 ROG Strix with Backplate, also i purchase Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora 360 CPU - Digital RGB in February 2024 so I loop them together, after a while start seeing inside the GPU block on the glass water calcar with some light yellow same precipitation of calcar I see also inside CPU, normally I know that it shouldn’t be there.
want to mention that I play on that pc occasionally, so maybe i use it some 60-70 hours monthly, no special heavy load on it temps are still around 50-60 degrees maximum.
i start the RMA process first by email so on support i get link where to register the products for return/repair, but i find some troubles in the process:
1. after RMA registration i get email confirmation that have a QR code that cant be opened, when i click onb links i get to https://www.aquatuning.com/account/orders/dvsnReturnDhlLabelError/1 that i dont see how is related to Alpha coll and also it give me a erro
2. i cant find where to send the package, i really need the adress, company details and postal code to call DHl to pick it up,

i was expecting for such products to be easy but seems that it get more and more complicated

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

we have already startet a RMA with you. As i can also see you are writing multiple times to us, without waiting for an answer. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours until we answer on a ticket. Every update ( Mail you are writing) will place you back at the top of the waiting lists. Please also note that we will further discuss this case only via Mail and I close this ticket. Regarding the points we have already told you, that the problem with the QR Code is known and the IT department is working on it. We have also send you the label for DHL or your local postal service directly as PDF, since your browser doesn´t allow you, that you can download it.

Status
Not open for further replies.