Sapphire TOXIC RX 6900 XT Extreme Edition

Razvan-Constantin

Hello,

I have a TOXIC AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Extreme Edition and it's pump started to fail. Very noisy.
I noticed Alphacool has a water block for my model and decided to buy one.
I have never used or assembled a custom water loop, thus I plead to the comunity to tell me if the list of parts is complete or if I need some extra parts.
I have to mention that I already asked Alphacool but their response was lacking, at least for a total water cooling noob like myself.

1 x 13057 Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 6900XT Toxic with Backplate
1 x 13197 Alphacool Laing DDC310 - Complete Edition Eisdecke - plata/Acryl
2 x 18605 Alphacool tube AlphaTube TPV 12,7/7,6 - black matte 3,3m (10ft) retail box
2 x 18412 Alphacool tubing AlphaTube HF 13/10 (3/8"ID) - clear
1 x 17454 Alphacool HF compression Fitting TPV Metall - 12,7/7,6mm Straight - Black - 6pcs Kit
2 x 17455 Alphacool HF compression fitting TPV Metall - 90° rotatable 12,7/7,6mm - Black
1 x 14440 Alphacool NexXxoS HPE-45 Full Copper 360mm Radiator
1 x 17313 Alphacool Ultra Pure Water 1000ml
2 x 17536 Alphacool HF quick release connector kit G1/4 OT/OT

Most of the parts I got from the Recommended accessories section of the 13057 Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 6900XT Toxic with Backplate
Chose some extra clear tubbing also, just in case and 2 quick release connectors ( which I am not sure are the right diameter )

Any hint as to what am I missing or chose incorrectly?

Thank you.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

you will need a reservoir for the system and the tube is not compatible with the chosen fittings. You will either need 13/10mm fittings or our TPV tube.

You wouldn´t need the quick connections, they would only make sense, if you have a bigger loop or external radiator.

For the pump and reservoir I would recommend following solutions instead of the Eisdecke solutions.

If you want to go with the Eisdecke solutions, you will need a reservoir like following one

As liquid, I would recommend a ready to use liquid. The Ultra Pure water would need additional additives like anti-corossion and algae and bacteria protection.