SSUPD meshlicious 280mm CPU cooling

JollyWeb

Hello Guys i have in plan to setup this configuration in object for this case
the best solution quality/price could by to buy an AIO
but no one with 280 mm radiator have in the bundle the
Alphacool Eisbaer LT.
I have the stance mod for the motherboard on this case and custom psu silicone cables that route on the back of MOBO
then i mandatory need
a low profile solution
please can someone confirm that the only solution is buy each single components to build my speical AIO?
second question, i need then to order the tubes and compression fittings, what do you suggest for this case?
third an last question what diffrence on 12.7/ 7.6 fittings compared with the 13/10? because for example on the 13/10 size i have the 2 options

and i don't understand the difference

tnx for help

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hello Guys i have in plan to setup this configuration in object for this case
the best solution quality/price could by to buy an AIO
but no one with 280 mm radiator have in the bundle the
Alphacool Eisbaer LT.
I have the stance mod for the motherboard on this case and custom psu silicone cables that route on the back of MOBO
then i mandatory need
a low profile solution
please can someone confirm that the only solution is buy each single components to build my speical AIO?
second question, i need then to order the tubes and compression fittings, what do you suggest for this case?
third an last question what diffrence on 12.7/ 7.6 fittings compared with the 13/10? because for example on the 13/10 size i have the 2 options

and i don't understand the difference

tnx for help
The case is not really ideal for water cooling, as you can't fit much radiator surface in the case! It will be difficult to fit an AIO there anyway, especially as the LT you want is not available as a 280mm variant. It makes more sense to build a custom loop. This way you can optimally adapt the hoses and use all the space available. If necessary, our ST20 (HPE) NexXxos 280mm can also help you in terms of space.
third an last question what diffrence on 12.7/ 7.6 fittings compared with the 13/10?
The difference: inner & outer diameter! The 12.7/7.6 hoses are only available in black TPV material. The 13/10 hoses are available in different versions (material, colour, etc.) They are similar in terms of flow rate, there are hardly any differences!
The connections are functionally the same. You are free to choose which one you want ;-)