Waterblock for my GPU

Benni

Hello Guys,

so i have the following GPU from Gigabyte: RTX 2070 Windforce 2X 8G (GV-N2070WF2-8GD). Could you please tell my if you have any Waterblocks for this GPU? I can only find one for the Gaming OC Models and i dont know if those will fit.

Thank you.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
We are producing a block for the Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Windforce (GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD) but not for the one that you have sorry :( We have a special offer which is called send it and get one cooler for free. Maybe you should send your inquiry to there see if there is interest to produce a block for your graphics card.

Benni

Thx for your Reply. I will send the inquiry. Would be great if you could produce a block for this card since i want to cool my complete system with a alphacool watercooling system.
Edit: Could you please tell me what the Product Code is and where i can find it for my GPU? The reference desing number is the GV number is already posted in my thread if i got that right.

Benni

I see, didnt know how this number is called. The Reference Desing Numer is then the one from the Founders Edition by Nvidia?

Benni

So i got an answer to my inquiry saying that the block for this GPU is currently in production and will be ready in 6-8 weeks. Thats great news. Thank you and your colleagues for the fast help.

alvinagmn

So, they actually make the watherblock? I haven been searching for weeks and I can't find it my GPU model is also gv-n2070wf2-8gd

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Is the graphics card the revision 3? Is it possible to unmount the original cooling and shoot a photo of the PCB and upload it here? Thank you.

Wadge

Is the graphics card the revision 3? Is it possible to unmount the original cooling and shoot a photo of the PCB and upload it here? Thank you.

Hey I was just wondering if you guys ended up producing a waterblock that would fit GPU model gv-n2070wf2-8gd rev3.0 as was mentioned above? I was looking at the GPU-Configurator and I'm only seeing GV-N2070GAMING OC-8GC.

The gv-n2070wf2-8gd rev3.0 that I have has some incredibly noisy fans at full speed and I'd love to get into water cooling my system for the first time. Was hoping to find a compatible block rather than swapping my GPU.

Although I appreciate the ability to send in a graphics card and possibly get a free cooler, it's my only card and only system, with no integrated graphics on the cpu so I can't take it out of commission.

Any guidance appreciated!

Part No: GV-N2070WF2-8GD REV3.0

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 WINDFORCE 2X 8GB Rev 3.0 GDDR6 |1620 MHz Clock, 14 GHz Memory | 1xHDMI, 3x DP1.4, 1x USB Type-C|GV-N2070WF2 8GD REV3.0

Wadge

So, they actually make the watherblock? I haven been searching for weeks and I can't find it my GPU model is also gv-n2070wf2-8gd
Hey have you had any luck finding a block for your card? I believe I have the same model as you and I'm looking to water cool.

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 WINDFORCE 2X 8GB Rev 3.0 GDDR6 |1620 MHz Clock, 14 GHz Memory | 1xHDMI, 3x DP1.4, 1x USB Type-C|GV-N2070WF2 8GD REV3.0

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hey I was just wondering if you guys ended up producing a waterblock that would fit GPU model gv-n2070wf2-8gd rev3.0 as was mentioned above? I was looking at the GPU-Configurator and I'm only seeing GV-N2070GAMING OC-8GC.

The gv-n2070wf2-8gd rev3.0 that I have has some incredibly noisy fans at full speed and I'd love to get into water cooling my system for the first time. Was hoping to find a compatible block rather than swapping my GPU.

Although I appreciate the ability to send in a graphics card and possibly get a free cooler, it's my only card and only system, with no integrated graphics on the cpu so I can't take it out of commission.

Any guidance appreciated!

That is understandable. But here's the question again: can you send us pictures of the card/pcb? With the pictures of the PCB we can check if there is a compatible cooler.