Will it work sufficiently?

Jayshon

I own the Eisbaer Aurora 360 CPU - Digital RGB AIO

I am considering ordering:

NexXxos Eiswolf / Eisbaer Ready ST30 Full Copper 240mm radiator
Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-N RTX 3090/3080 ROG Strix with Backplate
Alphacool Eisbaer TPV Extension kit (tube and fittings)

Will this be an issue for the Eisbaer Aurora pump? If so is there a particular pump/block etc reccomended? I like the quick connect features and such would rather not dabble in custom tubing at this time.

Thanks!

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Yes, that is too much for one DC-LT pump, sorry. You will need a stronger pump or a second DC-LT.

Jayshon

Thanks for the reply. Follow up question, would I be better off with exchanging the 360 for the 420 and just adding the water block? Or add a pump to my current plan if so any recommendation?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
You can try it with the sinlge 360mm radiator. For example, my system in my signature 2. PC at home... with Threadripper and 2080Ti has also only a 360mm radiator. I dont have the best temperatures and my fans are running with ~ 1100rpm at full workload (i have around 480W waste of heat). My temps are not good but ok. CPU around 70° and GPU ~ 60-65°. Its ok for me. Not sure if its ok for you?
Than you can use the extensions with the GPU block and the Eisbaer 360. But a further radiator would be too much for the DC-LT. If you can switch from 360 to 420mm Eisbaer..... also a solution if possible for you.

Jayshon

I assumed the 420 would be the case other than adding a pump. I set up an exchange and got the extension set so I will try it. In the meantime I’ll research for a pump to add with and without a res. Thanks!