Will the Alphacool Eiswolf 240 GPX Pro M02 be restocked?

Debolito

It is written in the store that delivery time is 30 - 60 days, is this just a default sentence for out of stock products, or is it really going to be restocked between 1 and 2 months?
Thank you in advance for your time.

Debolito

Ok thank you, I wasn't aware about the existence of the second version. I have some further questions:
- are the thermal pads already included? If not, should I buy some pads with the same thickness of the default air cooler? (I have a Gigabyte 2080 Ti Gaming OC).
- is the default Gigabyte backplate compatible?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Thermalpads and everything you need to mount the cooler is included. About the orignal backplate, sorry, really didn`t know that. Sometimes it is possible, sometimes not. Depends on the screws the brands are using. Gigabyte is sometimes different. They change sometimes parts without any infos.

Debolito

Ok, btw is confirmed that the my graphic card is compatible right? It is present inside the compatibility list. In the case that the backplate is not compatible, is it a problem or I can stay without it? Since there are vram at the backside as well if I remember correctly.

Debolito

I have that PCB number, thank you! Now I hope it will be restocked soon, since also this model is out of stock.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The Eiswolf 2 2080TI M02 is not EOL. We have many preorders on this cooler, so dont worry.