Loop/Case upgrade

CRYSIS1982

Just thought I would share my progress on my case/loop upgrade.
Will be filling and testing this weekend.
Will need quite a bit of liquid to fill as I am sporting four Alphacool 480mm and one 240mm radiators, two reservoirs.
Hopefully no leaks and I will be good to go for summer. ?

xGoHaNx

Look nice :D since you have 2 resevoirs and 2 rad, why don't you have 2 pumps for 2 differents circuits?

Shypax

damn , whats your hardware like since you need that ? im running 2 x 360 for my 1080ti and i9 9900k , but that looks absolutely mental

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
At home... i have only an i7 6700k with a 1070Ti.... but.. enough for me in the moment. I can run my games on a 4k screen :) Think with Cyberpunkt 2077 i will need a new GPU and may be CPU. (PC of my wife is faster.... i made something wrong)

Shypax

At home... i have only an i7 6700k with a 1070Ti.... but.. enough for me in the moment. I can run my games on a 4k screen :) Think with Cyberpunkt 2077 i will need a new GPU and may be CPU. (PC of my wife is faster.... i made something wrong)
hahah yeah thats a shame with the wifes pc , i think cyberpunk is going to make alot of people upgrade , but the time is now tbh - the prices has never been better ..

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
I will wait for the game. Maybe.... the game isn`t as good as i think...... ! A lot of bigger games in the past were a disappointment for me.

Shypax

I will wait for the game. Maybe.... the game isn`t as good as i think...... ! A lot of bigger games in the past were a disappointment for me.
i think alot of current AAA titles is focused around making money, and everything is basically fortnite clones, theres a few really decent games out now , but we'll see, im not hoping for anything anymore tbh

CRYSIS1982

hahah yeah thats a shame with the wifes pc , i think cyberpunk is going to make alot of people upgrade , but the time is now tbh - the prices has never been better ..
I am going to wait for the next generation of GPUs to come out.
RTX is just not worth the upgrade for the money form my 1080ti cards.

VKleita

Agree with the above, the gap between 10xx and 20xx unless your changing resolution 1440/4K I just dont see the need, specially if it's water cooled.

But horses for courses as they say !.

Tiberius

Love the build. I agree with the 1080 Ti comments, I see no reason to upgrade from my OC watercooled 1080 Ti to an RTX card when the one i have runs everything i throw at it at 3440x1440p 144hz just fine MAYBE if the Next gen of nvidia cards are enough of a performance gain at a reasonable price i might think about it. but the 2080 Ti Etc Heck no, Way over priced for what they are.

w.evans

i apologize in advance for the noob question, but with your pumps where they are, where does your power supply go?

Rooieduvel

i apologize in advance for the noob question, but with your pumps where they are, where does your power supply go?
If you take a close look at his case, you can see that he (prolly) mounted the PSU in the front where the 5.25 inch drivebay is. :)
(Correct me if I'm wrong, of course.)