Eisbaer LT Solo + Ncase M1 Q's

SeymourGore

Good day,

Could of questions:

1. Was there a revision of the Eisbaer LT Solo in the pipeline? Tried grabbing one and noticed that they're sold out with my local etailers (Canada). I still see the AiO units, but only require the LT Solo pump/block.

2. Has anyone there been able to get the Eisbaer Solo (non-LT) to fit in a ncase M1 using right angle fittings on the pump and a 240 radiator on the side bracket? I'm eyeballing it, and I think it could work (possibly with slim fans or removing one of the fans).

Thanks!

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Hi,

for later this year we will have an Aurora version of the Eisbaer LT and Eisbaer LT solo. But we will also sell the normal LT version. Maybe you can order from PerformancePC or ModMyMods in USA. As i know, they also deliver to canada.

If you are searching in google for NCase M1 + Alphacool you will finde some examples for different builts.

SeymourGore

Hi,

for later this year we will have an Aurora version of the Eisbaer LT and Eisbaer LT solo. But we will also sell the normal LT version. Maybe you can order from PerformancePC or ModMyMods in USA. As i know, they also deliver to canada.

If you are searching in google for NCase M1 + Alphacool you will finde some examples for different builts.

Yar, ModMyMods is my usual go to, however they're currently sold out. With that said, it's good to know they haven't been discontinued or anything like that, so I'll just wait for more stock.

And, yeah, did the googling for the Solo and Ncase M1 builds, couldn't find the specific build that I have in mind (though there is a sweet looking 92mm based radiator one). Think it will have to be a game time decision when I get the rest of the parts in hand and build to know if it will work or not.

Thanks for the response!