Suitable Water block for Gigabyte 2070 Super windforce OC

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Well enough blocks are coming. Container has arrived Germany last week and it is at the customs clearance. We are accepintg the delivery to us withhin this week. No worries all the pre-orders will be served :)

ezveedub

Just checked the website link and its now showing "Expected to be available in 4 - 5 weeks"......not sure if they sold them all out already.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
I know this is confusing :) Let me try to enlight you guys ^^ We work with two commercial management system. One we use for our shop and the other one is internal at the company to manage the stock (they are both connected together). Estimated delivery date on the main system was today. But because the containers arrives one day late the system takes automaticly the next delivery date which you guys see instantly at our shop. Everything is fine please do not worrie ^^ None of you.

RRNNTT

Looking at the first picture of the block I see flow in/out indicators. I'm unfamiliar with current Alphacool blocks, is it possible to use the block with reversed inlets/outlets? I.e., use the bottom right as inlet, top left as outlet (looking at the GPU horizontally)?

Could I get info on this? Also, good to hear they're being shipped. I ended up ordering through HighFlow, can't wait for the block to arrive (my case is currently a hotbox since the GPU is heating up all the air inside :LOL:)

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Okay last update for you guys. Container has arrived yesterday :) I do not think that we can start to ship from today on. I assume next week we would be able to start sending the orders. Cheers and wish you all a great weekend.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We had national vataion day yesterday here in germany. We have so many orders, that our people will work today and tomorrow to ship as much as we can. But because of Corona and a long time we had a lot of parts not on stock, we need a few days to ship out all preorders. We try to do our best.... but ..... so much orders.... so much..... it is crazy.

Last edited:

LilRich

I Pre-ordered and payed my cooler on April.
My actual Infos from your support is, that no coolers are arrived yet...

Last week they told me, they are in stock and will ship on beginning of this week to the pre-Orderers.
But today they told me, the new arrival date is 3th of July.

Seriously?

Every person told another story...
That’s a horrible customer service by now. :(

What is the truth by now? Please don’t lie to us...

Last edited:

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Yeah, it is horrible in the moment, thats true.

We try to get all the stuff asap from our factory to our warehouse. But that Corona makes such a lot problems that we have massive problems with the shippings. We got now the first deliverys since month from our factory.

bonnydutcher

Guys, jesus calm down.

I'm sure the guys at alphacool are doing their best.
I work in retail and wholesale.
Every company is struggling keeping up with the demand, and don't get me started on delivery of products.
Everyone knows these aren't normal circumstances, all will be fine soon

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Please don’t lie to us...
I would be very carefull with using statements like that. No one needs to lie to anyone. We are three people in this thread who are trying their best to help and this is our reward? Thank you very much for that. We can cancel your order and refund the ammount instantly if you want no probs at all.

That’s a horrible customer service by now. :(
Thank you again we appreciate it very much :( I am sorry dude it is how it is and we can not change the situation. You can interpret whatever you want to the situation but it will not change anything. Do you know how frusturating the situation for us is? It is not only this block radiators, connections, blocks etc. are not on stock. 90% of the inquries we get are regarding orders. And belive me no one can lie that much.

LilRich

We all know about this ridiculous corona time. But that’s not the reason why I’m unhappy with your customers service.
I wished I have better feedback for you.
But the fact is, you told us on 15th May that the container is arrived and your hope is, that the shipping begins at next week, which started at 18th May. Or isn't it?

As I wrote privately to the support on Wednesday 20th to ask about the shipping date, they told me today, that no blocks are arrived and the new date is on 3th of July!

You said nothing on this forum, that the date is now 3th of July. Just on private message you gave this information.

But today your post at 8:28 AM you say, you will ship today and tomorrow. So which information is the truth?
You wrote, you are three persons on the support, and everyone gave another information.

And „a few days for shipping“ are another information as „3th of July“...

So which information is the truth? That’s all i want to know. And I believe that the other customers want to know it also.

Its not my target to make anyone angry.
So sorry if you’re just count on that.
I just want the correct informations. I’m a very friendly person, but I don’t like misinformation’s.

Last edited: