XFX 5700XT THICC III Eisblock Availability

tierge

Hi,

Do you guys have some concrete information on availability for this waterblock? The dates on your website are jumping from 5-6 to 2-3 then back to 5-6. When is the stock actually expected?

Thank you

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi,

ETA for this block (to us) is the 14th of June. We will start to ship the orders by the 15th or 16th.

tierge

Hi,

ETA for this block (to us) is the 14th of June. We will start to ship the orders by the 15th or 16th.

Thank you for a quick reply. I guess you mean July? Thats good to know.

Another question - are you guys partnered with Aquatuning reseller? https://www.aquatuning.co.uk/ . The website is extremely similar to yours and the Stock Availability is identical. Basically i have an order with them, but they kinda ignore my emails so i am not sure when are they expecting stock, was maybe thinking to cancel my order and get the block directly from you guys. My GPU is on fire so needs some cooling. Thanks again and have a great day.

And when you said to us, do you meant to YOU as in Germany or to US as in United States? )) I am in UK

Last edited:

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Thank you for a quick reply. I guess you mean July?
Sorry my bad yes i meant July.

If we do not have stock other resellers will not have the product for sale. Aquatuning is our head company and basically we use the same stock. I would advise to continiue with them as you are on the waiting list and if you cancel the order you will be out of it. We have a lot of pre-orders on this article. Thank you for your patience and have a great day too.