EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming - BLACK EDITION (11G-P4-2281-KR)

saintjimmy43

Hi, I wanted to buy one of the AIO waterblock coolers, either
https://www.alphacool.com/shop/new-...pro-rtx-2080/2080ti-2070/2080-super-black-m02
or

But in your alphacool configurator checker, my EVGA part number is not listed as an option. The 11G-P4-2280-KR model is compatible with both these products, but the 11G-P4-2281-KR part number is not an option on your configurator or in your compatibility lookup table. Is the 11G-P4-2281-KR model compatible with either of these products? Both of these products are compatible with all the other EVGA cards you have in your system.

Follow-up - is there a significant difference in functionality between the eiswolf 240 gpx and the eiswolf 2, other than the rgb design? I noticed the tube sizes are different on the eiswolf 2, is it designed to be more efficient?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi,
is there a significant difference in functionality between the eiswolf 240 gpx and the eiswolf 2
Yes indeed. The pump at the Eiswolf two has been placed differently and the design of the product is changed also. The Eiswolf one was cooling only the GPU actively.
I noticed the tube sizes are different on the eiswolf 2, is it designed to be more efficient?
The tubes are the new TPV one and the performance of the block should be not effected.

But in your alphacool configurator checker, my EVGA part number is not listed as an option. The 11G-P4-2280-KR model is compatible with both these products, but the 11G-P4-2281-KR part number is not an option on your configurator or in your compatibility lookup table. Is the 11G-P4-2281-KR model compatible with either of these products? Both of these products are compatible with all the other EVGA cards you have in your system.
We need a photo of the bare PCB to answer this question.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Thank you for the photo it helps a lot. Please check the links below for the matching blocks:

jclucca

Thank you for the photo it helps a lot. Please check the links below for the matching blocks:

I'm in the market for an AIO for the same GPU (EVGA 2080ti BLACK edition - 11G-P4-2281-KR). The links above seem to no longer be current. Are there options in your current product line that would work for me?