Running two Eisbaer extreams in one loop

stroh37

Can I have two of the eisbaer extreme radiators in the same loop? The only reason I ask is because there will be two pumps in that case. Also wondering if anyone has done it before so I can get some pointers. I plan on having one before cpu then enter the s cond one then onto the gpu block. Also does anyone know if you can control fans on second radiator via gpu fan header. Thanks!

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
To run two systems conected together shoud be no problem but as you have mentioned it i also never saw somebody who did run two AIO.s like this. Maybe a user has got expirience and can share it with us.

stroh37

To run two systems conected together shoud be no problem but as you have mentioned it i also never saw somebody who did run two AIO.s like this. Maybe a user has got expirience and can share it with us.
[/QUOTE
Will do. Waiting on a few more parts then will follow up in the coming days.

Tived

Can I have two of the eisbaer extreme radiators in the same loop? The only reason I ask is because there will be two pumps in that case. Also wondering if anyone has done it before so I can get some pointers. I plan on having one before cpu then enter the s cond one then onto the gpu block. Also does anyone know if you can control fans on second radiator via gpu fan header. Thanks!

hi,

how did you go with your setup? I am getting two extremes hoping it will work and fit in the one case