Eisblock 3080/3090 Ventus

TuomasK

Hi,

Any ETA for when block for Ventus starts shipping? I have one on preorder and wondering if you have timetable for these?

Regards
Tuomas

crazyglue

Any update on this? Website still says " Not stocked. Expected to be available in 5 - 6 days " but my order from october 11 is still "in processing"

BlubberLord

Hi, is this for the US only or will they stock up in EU dependencies at the same time? I have pre-ordered a Ventus block too and have already received parts from other manufacturers so I won't be able to return things in case something doesn't fit well when I can finally put my loop together.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
I can only forward you the information that i have in our system dude. It is as it is at the moment there is not much we can do. Believe me it is annoying for us too.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
To clarify these shifts a little. At the moment there are problems with deliveries worldwide because of the unbelievable amount of transport (also because of christmas and the general insecurity concerning the USA) that our transport companies are constantly changing the delivery dates. We often experience this ourselves only extremely short-term that something is changing here. This is of course extremely annoying for all customers. But it is also extremely annoying for us, because we get the annoyance of our customers and cannot change anything about the situation.
However, we cannot refrain from providing data, as this would make us look even more stupid. It is currently a vicious circle that really gets on everybody's nerves. The situation around Corona makes the whole thing even more complicated and problematic than it already is.

I can only apologise and ask for your understanding, even if I realise that it doesn't help much. I just want you to understand that we are not doing this on purpose or with bad intentions.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
That was posted today, so I assume the "Monday or Tuesday" date is really Nov. 9-10. Have patience :)
Yes you are right there is a new ETA and it is the 17th of November. I know that the situation is very frustrating at the moment. My colleague Eddy has tried to explain at his post above. Our hands are tied because of the regulations due the virus issue.

BlubberLord

I got hands on the RTX 3090 only four weeks after I ordered at release.
So please take that as a benchmark and deliver before Nov. 25th – that would place alphacool clearly above nVidia regarding availability! ?