140mm rgb fan issue

kurt1081

Have a 420 Eisenbear AIO with rhe RGB fans. I use the alphacool controller. The RGB is set to solid red. One fan turns green yellow after 5 minutes or so, then another after maybe an hour. Have I done something wrong accidently? Doesn't seem to affect function that I can tell.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
That sounds like a defective controller to me. Do you have the possibility to test another aRGB controller? I would not conclude that the fans are defective.

kurt1081

That sounds like a defective controller to me. Do you have the possibility to test another aRGB controller? I would not conclude that the fans are defective.
Unfortunately no, dont have spare controllers laying around. Could hook on up toothed MB directly and see if the result is the same. May take me some time

kurt1081

Hi There,

Would you like to be so kind and shoot a short video? After that you can send it to info@alphacool.com. We will let you know asap what the problem is.
I can try this evening, all my stuff is out of warranty so I may just bypass the controller to check.