2080 GPU blocks

MBAC1

Hi, are you running out of or discontinuing the 2080 blocks? I see that the 11683 is now linking to the wrong version, only Acetal not the plexi as it should and the 11681 acetal version says discontinued. Also, does the 11682 come with both the side and top female plugs as in the pictures? The product page doesn't specify both. I need the top plugs.

also, what is your most silent D5 pump?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi,
Yes this is correct. We have only the Acetal version of this (11683) block. 11681 is as you have mentioned EOL. Please check the last picture of 11682 you will see what the scope of delivery is. Thank you.

Last edited:

MBAC1

Hi,
Yes this is correct. We have only the Acetal version of this (11683) block. 11681 is as you have mentioned EOL. Please check the last picture of 11682 you will see what the scope of delivery. Thank you.

It's 11738 that I wanted, or the lite(11682). Why should I buy one over the other? I see that lite have more accessories but is the Aurora one better in some way?

And did you have any suggestion for your most silent D5 pump?

Is there any downside to getting the UV reflective soft tubing over the normal ones?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Which graphics card exactly do you have? Our most silent pump is the VPP 755.

Is there any downside to getting the UV reflective soft tubing over the normal ones?
As a general rule, there are no additional downsides, however, it will depend on the brand of tubing as to how good it is.

MBAC1

Which graphics card exactly do you have? Our most silent pump is the VPP 755.

As a general rule, there are no additional downsides, however, it will depend on the brand of tubing as to how good it is.

I have a Palit 2080 normal, same layout as Palit GeForce RTX 2080 GamingPro OC, 8GB GDDR6 (NE62080S20P2-180A)

I was gonna get your tubes and saw you also had uv reflective.. Not that I have uv lights in the Chassi but one day maybe :)

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
I have a Palit 2080 normal, same layout as Palit GeForce RTX 2080 GamingPro OC, 8GB GDDR6 (NE62080S20P2-180A)
We have 4 different blocks for this graühics card:

I was gonna get your tubes and saw you also had uv reflective.. Not that I have uv lights in the Chassi but one day maybe :)
Yes we do have UV active tubing. You dont have any RGB or UV in your pc-case at all?

MBAC1

We have 4 different blocks for this graühics card:

Yes we do have UV active tubing. You dont have any RGB or UV in your pc-case at all?

According to this list https://www.alphacool.com/download/compatibility list Nvidia.pdf the. 11738 is compatible, it's that wrong you say?

Yes, I do have RGB lighting, that's why I thought it could look cool with that uv tubing. I'd love some dark tinted, almost smokey, tubing but that doesn't seem to exist.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
I have chose the blocks from our configurater in hand of the PCB number
I recommended to you the blocks regading the PCB number that you gave me.
Palit is a reference graphics card and FE was reference at that time too. So 11738 will fit.

I'd love some dark tinted, almost smokey, tubing but that doesn't seem to exist.
I am sorry but we di not have a tubing like this.