3080 ti Founder Edition AIO

Elmintrude

Hi,

I'm desperate for a solution to my super hot and loud 3080 ti Founders Edition. I think you're working on an AIO bit are you able to confirm or give a rough date?

Unfortunately a full loop is our of my budget at the moment and replacing the thermal pads didn't have much impact for me.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hi, the AIO for this will be released later this year. However, an exact date for it has not yet been set. (December at the earliest)

xiii75

Hi, the AIO for this will be released later this year. However, an exact date for it has not yet been set. (December at the earliest)
Hello guys, that's a wonderful news.
Do you have a more precise timing about it?
Is it possible to preorder it?

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
No & no! ;-) This year is possible, but there is no exact date for launch! Sign our newsletter, than you will know it.

Elmintrude

Hello,

I posted the original message that you responded to on this forum. I just thought I'd let you know that this has been released, it showed up on a Google alert I had set up. I've just ordered mine but I need to buy a new case to fit the 360mm radiator but I'm glad it's that size. Here's a link if you're still in the market: https://www.alphacool.com/detail/index/sArticle/28491