3090 FE Eiswolf advices needed before buy

LeeLarant

Hello,
My 3090 FE radiator just broke (vapor chamber failure) and it is basically fully dead...
I obviously have to buy a new cooler.

I am planning to buy this : https://shop.alphacool.com/en/shop/...60mm-rtx-3090-founders-edition-with-backplate

I already have an Eisbaer Aurora 420 mm mounted on a Ryzen 5 3600 : https://shop.alphacool.com/en/shop/...-alphacool-eisbaer-aurora-420-cpu-digital-rgb

So I have to possibility to associate the Eiswolf and the Eisbaer into a single loop.
But before that I would like to know: I am getting benefits by doing this? Or should I just let both the Eisbaer and the Eiswolf separated as 2 different loops?
I read that 2 pumps would give a better fluid flow, but I am not sure.

Also is it easy? Simply use the quick connect? Do I have to refil the loop with liquid?

And what is included inside the Eiswolf pack? Is there an IO Backplate?

Thanks for any advices.
Have a nice day.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

you are getting a few benefits.
1. You will have a redundant system, so if one pump is broken the other one can still handle the system, so taht it won´t overheat so fast.
2. you are normally not loading CPU and GPU at the same time. So you have more radiator size to cool the components, which is under load.

You have just to combine the AIO´s with the help of the quick connections. This is very easy and you don´t have to refill the system. All accessories needed to mount the Eiswolf in your system are included. THe whole scope can be checked in the manual or data sheet on our website.

LeeLarant

HI,

you are getting a few benefits.
1. You will have a redundant system, so if one pump is broken the other one can still handle the system, so taht it won´t overheat so fast.
2. you are normally not loading CPU and GPU at the same time. So you have more radiator size to cool the components, which is under load.

You have just to combine the AIO´s with the help of the quick connections. This is very easy and you don´t have to refill the system. All accessories needed to mount the Eiswolf in your system are included. THe whole scope can be checked in the manual or data sheet on our website.
Thank you for the response.
I just ordered it today!

Later I count to buy the compatible backplate watercooling extension for it:
However, will I need water to refill it?
Will I need extra accessories like fittings or tubing?
Thank you.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

sure you will need some distilled water to refill the system. You will also need fittings and tube to add the active Backplate. The easiest way would be our extension Kit.