3D Model of Eisdecke DDC V.4 not working?

Z-Engineering

Hello,

Anyone get the step file of the Eisdecke DDC V.4 to work?
Only one I have come across in the 3d library that does not seem to work, I am runnig SolidWorks 2019 for reference.

All other products, cpu blocks, gpu blocks, fittings etc. work fine but I cant get that one to load, realy annoying since i need to place the pump/pump top combo correctly in the chassi curently under design.

Anyone encounter this problem or could maybe try the file and save it in a different format for me if it works for you?

Thanks!

/Z

Z-Engineering

Hi,

we dont use Solidworks, only Inventor and 3DSMax. And we can open the file without any problems. But try this file please: https://www.alphacool.com/download/Eisdecke_DDC_V4.zip

Its a .STL file, maybe that works better with Solidworks.

Worked like a charm!

Only STEP model I have had issues with as I said, all other STEP models I have got from your website has worked fine so I dont know why that one did not, thanks anyway for the STL model!

Kind regards

/Z

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
I have no idea what the problem could be.... i am not working with 3D Modells in anyway :) So i asked if we can creat another file for you because we had no issues here with the file on our page. But well.... you got it, it works... everybody is happy :)

Z-Engineering

I have no idea what the problem could be.... i am not working with 3D Modells in anyway :) So i asked if we can creat another file for you because we had no issues here with the file on our page. But well.... you got it, it works... everybody is happy :)

Thank you for the quick respons and the help in getting me an alternative fileformat, super (y)

Kind regards

/Z