4u reservoir

Wildeone2

Hi can anyone from support tell me why there are no spares for this reservoir, I broke one of the metal rgb mounting brackets, I contacted support, all I was told was rma to where you brought from goodbye, so I then replied, how do I rma a part back it would be refused as I damaged it, all I was asking for was to buy a bracket for it, normally the service from acool is first class, but who I spoke too basaclly said get lost we are not interested very poor response, he did say no parts are available aswell, really poor support, I got the impression because I'm English and you no longer ship to UK he could not be bothered, that's how his reply came over

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
I'm sorry, but I understand almost nothing here. Even my colleague from England can hardly decipher this.
The 4U AGB has no RGB. So, about wich bracket are you talking here????

Wildeone2

I'm sorry, but I understand almost nothing here. Even my colleague from England can hardly decipher this.
The 4U AGB has no RGB. So, about wich bracket are you talking here????
No it has rgb lighting, the rgb strip sticks to a thin metal bracket, there's 2 brackets on the reservoir, it has acool on top of the bracket, this then attaches behind the clear plexiglass fronts, this is the bracket I need, I have broken one of them

Wildeone2

No it has rgb lighting, the rgb strip sticks to a thin metal bracket, there's 2 brackets on the reservoir, it has acool on top of the bracket, this then attaches behind the clear plexiglass fronts, this is the bracket I need, I have broken one of them
Hi can anyone from support tell me why there are no spares for this reservoir, I broke one of the metal rgb mounting brackets, I contacted support, all I was told was rma to where you brought from goodbye, so I then replied, how do I rma a part back it would be refused as I damaged it, all I was asking for was to buy a bracket for it, normally the service from acool is first class, but who I spoke too basaclly said get lost we are not interested very poor response, he did say no parts are available aswell, really poor support, I got the impression because I'm English and you no longer ship to UK he could not be bothered, that's how his reply came over

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Ok, now I understand the whole thing. But the normal procedure is to contact your seller and make an exchange. That's what the support team told you. We do not and will not sell this bracket separately.

Wildeone2

Ok, now I understand the whole thing. But the normal procedure is to contact your seller and make an exchange. That's what the support team told you. We do not and will not sell this bracket separately.
Aquatuning does not sell spares for this, they will not rma it as it was my fault not faulty goods and not being funny why should they so there not interested, all I want is a bracket I'm more than happy to pay for it, you say you won't supply parts what happens if a seal needs replacement you cannot get these aswell as a spare, so I have atm 2 es reservoirs in a 10k server that are not supported by the manafacturer great business sense that

Wildeone2

Aquatuning does not sell spares for this, they will not rma it as it was my fault not faulty goods and not being funny why should they so there not interested, all I want is a bracket I'm more than happy to pay for it, you say you won't supply parts what happens if a seal needs replacement you cannot get these aswell as a spare, so I have atm 2 es reservoirs in a 10k server that are not supported by the manafacturer great business sense that
You can only get a rma if the product is faulty, there's not a issue with the reservoir just said bits, it's silly to have to return complete units, so that it can be rejected as it's not under covered under the warrenty, also I have the down time to consider

Wildeone2

Maybe you would like to forward this conversation on to one of the product management teams, would be nice to see the managers thoughts on this, rember ING that this descution is being read by people buying acool products, product support is most important which is not happening here

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
There are no single spare parts for this expansion tank because the target group is more of an enterprise. And there, everything is replaced directly. Nobody sits down and tinkers with a small part. That makes no sense. The expansion tank was also only manufactured in a very limited number of pieces and is no longer in production. Therefore, there is no other option for this product.

Wildeone2

There are no single spare parts for this expansion tank because the target group is more of an enterprise. And there, everything is replaced directly. Nobody sits down and tinkers with a small part. That makes no sense. The expansion tank was also only manufactured in a very limited number of pieces and is no longer in production. Therefore, there is no other option for this product.
So your telling me no seals or brackets are available because it was a limited run, so why are you telling me to rma it back to aquatuning when you know there's no seals, now rembering it's a square seal, and no brackets are available, you also know nocompany will entertain a rma aswell, it dosnt matter who the target customer is, that's like saying we'll you know that expensive car you brought no spares are available because you can afford to replace whole car, not very good business sense,I can only hope that people reading this realise there is no product support on items acool sell, this is a 6 month old part, as I said would be nice to see what upper management think on this, especially so customers who are thing of buying realise you cannot get replacement parts

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Correct, we do not sell individual parts for this expansion tank and if something is defective, you can only replace the whole part. That would not be a problem. It's just that you can't buy this RGB strip separately. You can't get individual spare parts for many products, that's nothing new. If the LEDs on my kettle break, I can't get them individually either. If I break the mouse wheel on my mouse, I don't get the mouse wheel separately either, but a whole mouse. It's the same with fans: if the LEDs break, you get a new fan. There are no LEDs to buy separately either. If you break them, you have to buy the whole fan again. And so on.... this is normal for almost all products.

Wildeone2

Correct, we do not sell individual parts for this expansion tank and if something is defective, you can only replace the whole part. That would not be a problem. It's just that you can't buy this RGB strip separately. You can't get individual spare parts for many products, that's nothing new. If the LEDs on my kettle break, I can't get them individually either. If I break the mouse wheel on my mouse, I don't get the mouse wheel separately either, but a whole mouse. It's the same with fans: if the LEDs break, you get a new fan. There are no LEDs to buy separately either. If you break them, you have to buy the whole fan again. And so on.... this is normal for almost all products.
Were no talking internal parts here are we, so I think you should say to your customers well if you buy our product, replacement seal and brackets and or leds are not available, so take your chances, and throw in bin if anythink happens, this is not how pc watercooling as a rule works, if I buy a ek product, seals and brackets and even new cylinders are available, so you are now sayi g it's acool policy not to supply any spare parts for any of the products you sell, you don't get to pick and choose, you either support your products or dont can we have a plain answer on here for every one to see, ie you do not sell or support any of your products this is how I understand your answer, so can you confirm that is the case for fellow forum users.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
This product is End of Live, therefore this one spare part is also no longer available and only a complete replacement is possible.
No manufacturer keeps spare parts for products that are End of Live forever. Not even EK or anyone else.
There is nothing more to say about it here. The discussion is going round in circles. The fact is that this spare part is not available separately.