Adding Eisbaer to my existing eiswolf 2

xkm1948

Hey everyone!

I have previously purchased a Eiswolf 2 to cool my 2080Ti. Recently I want replace the Corsair AIO with Eisbaer so I can have both loop together. Is this even possible? I see Eiswolf 2 and Eisbaer Aurora have similar type of quick connect. However I cannot seem to find any user manual showing connecting them together. I would assume the coolant have some sort of compatibility chart

In addition, I see there are Eisbaer Aurora, Eisbaer Aurora HPE and Eisbaer Pro Aurora and Eisbaer Aurora LT. Which one of these will be working best with the Eiswolf 2 I currently have? My CPU is a 9900K at 5GHz. The Eiswolf 2 uses a 240mm radiator, should I aim for a 280mm Eisbaer or a 240mm one?

And most importantly, I would assume having two loops joining together it would work better than having them separate, right?

Thanks!

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,
you can connect all of our AIO together. The old and new quick connections are compatible with each otherand only the desigh is different. For your CPU you will need at least an 240mm Radiator but more radiator size means lower fan RPM for the same temperature and so a more silent system.

xkm1948

HI,
you can connect all of our AIO together. The old and new quick connections are compatible with each otherand only the desigh is different. For your CPU you will need at least an 240mm Radiator but more radiator size means lower fan RPM for the same temperature and so a more silent system.
Thanks for the fast response! I will be looking at the Eisbaer Aurora then.

Are there user manuals showing how to connect the 2 AIOs together? I would assume there is some order regarding inlet and outlet.

Another question I have is regarding the pump. I only have 1 motherboard pump header which is currently occupied by the Eiswolf 2 pump. How should connect the Eisbaer AIO pump header?

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
You can´t connect the Quick connection in the wrong way because you have a male and female part and you have to connect the male from the Eisbaer part to the female part on the Eiswolf. You can connect the pump to every 3 pin or 4pin fan Header. The pump header on some motherboard is also a fan header which just can handle up to 36W, which is needed for some pumps like a DDC but the integrated pump in our AIOs can be plugged to a normal fan header.