additional production plan for Eisbaer LT (solo) ?

Mr.Tango

I'm looking for CPU water block with pump to build my system.
I found Eisbaer LT(solo) but unfortunately it is out of stock.
So I'm wondering if there's additional production plan for Eiasbaer LT?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi, we will have this product on stock again within the next 4 or 5 months.
alternatively i can advise you the LT120 CPU Black. It is only 1€ more expensive but you get an additional radiator and two fans with it:

Last edited:

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We are sure. Because of the corona virus, our factorys are down since weeks. They startetd with the production since... 1-2 weeks. But bevor Corona virus started, they also had 3 weeks off for chinas new year. Also the customs are blocking deliverys and so on and so on. Its a strange time in the moment.

0xDABAD00

Thanks for the quick and honest reply. Strange times indeed. I'd better adjust my expectations then, and get a bigger case.

timrainer

I'm looking for CPU water block with pump to build my system.
I found Eisbaer LT(solo) but unfortunately it is out of stock.
So I'm wondering if there's additional production plan for Eiasbaer LT?

I just brouht one yesterday. But I am in China and I brought it from domestic AliExpress (I had checked that oversea version of Aliexpress doesn't have it). It might be hard for you to get it shipped outside China.
Or you could try using hard tubing to mount a small single pump block, or considering swiftech's apogee drive ii (this one seems to be out of stock in many websites also... I own both solo lt and apogee drive, both are decent hardware for SFF.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Did i got you right you want to use the solo with hard tubes? The question about the swiftech thing you need to ask them really as i do not have any expirience with their products.