AIO into custom loop

sman01

Hello again,

I have it installed on my PC Eiswolf 2 AIO - 360mm RTX 3090/3080 with Backplate (Reference), 11931 and Eisblock Aurora GPX-N Acryl Active Backplate 3090/3080 Reference, 13038

I wish I could change the default pipes that are too long and don't look good.
If it is possible to turn this AIO into custom loop, how to remove stock AIO/fittings pipes?

I intend to change them with transparent pipe AlphaTube 16/10.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hi. Replacing the fittings & tubes is no problem. Just unscrew them ;-) For the conversion to AlphaTube 16/10 you will then need the appropriate connections (see link). Since all Alpahcool connections use G1/4", conversion is unspectacular. But please note that this conversion will affect your warranty on the AIO. If you make any structural changes, your warranty will no longer apply.

sman01

I'm glad they're removable, but for the conversion to AlphaTube 16/10 where should to unscrew, 1 or 2 ?

Attachments

• pump (2).jpg
    pump (2).jpg
    417.7 KB · Views: 14

Thomas_S

Staff member
You said you wanted to switch the AIO to a custom loop! Right?
Do you want to change all the hoses & connections now? The exact plan is not clear from your last question. A picture of your complete system would be helpful.

sman01

At the moment I just want to replace only the pipes with transparent AlphaTube 16/10, and in the future (1 year) I will do a custom loop.
No need pictures, its the AIO.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
But you have to change all fittings too for this kind of tube. So you have to remove all tubes AND fittings.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Right, you have to remove 1 (thats the fitting, 2 is only the coupling nut) on the Eiswolf cooler and radiator. And you will be not able to use the quick release fitting because this was made specifically for the TPV hoses. However, if you want to use a quick release, there are alternatives available from us that are still compatible with all products such as pre-filled radiators or the Eisbaer AIO.

Shadowjunge

Right, you have to remove 1 (thats the fitting, 2 is only the coupling nut) on the Eiswolf cooler and radiator. And you will be not able to use the quick release fitting because this was made specifically for the TPV hoses. However, if you want to use a quick release, there are alternatives available from us that are still compatible with all products such as pre-filled radiators or the Eisbaer AIO.
Hi i have the same plan! so i have realy too change every fitting if i want transparent pipes? and the fast fitting will be over ?

Thomas_S

Staff member
Hi i have the same plan! so i have realy too change every fitting if i want transparent pipes? and the fast fitting will be over ?
Yes you must. All Eiswolf fittings fit only on the 12.7/7.6 tubes. The clear tubes we offer among others only in 16/10 or 13/10. For this you also need the corresponding fittings.